Sunday, September 26, 2010

Re-ment x Sanrio Candy & Snack Keychains

Just received my set of keychains. They're mostly candy charms with either Hello Kitty, My Melody, Little Twin Stars or Patty & James on the packages. What I didn't like about some of the charms is that the material is the same cellophane wrapper as real life candy wrappers. As you know, cellophane wrappers are smooth and glossy when new but once you fold or crumble it, the wrapper gets dull and wrinkly. So as keychains, I don't think the charms with the cellophane wrappers will not be able to withstand gentle use. I would rather hang them on my purse so my keys won't rip the delicate wrappers. The other candy packages are vinyl pouches so they will be slightly more durable than the cellophane wrappers.


1 comment:

  1. Hiya! :) Sorry to bother but I was wondering where you bought these? I been tryna find them for agessss - usually, I'll use insta sellers but they always sell them just before I can get to them XD

    ReplyDelete