Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dunny Sket One Ketchup + 3 new Vitasoy 70th Anniversary releases

About a week ago I bought the first 3 designs of the Vitasoy 70th Anniversary soy milk cartons Pic of the first 3 styles. I was able to find 3 new ones today and this set was the one I wanted the most. The 4 Chinese characters on the left one roughly translate to "good union for hundred years" or basically together forever. I've already placed the "I love you" and "I miss you" cartons in my boyfriend's car and left a note telling him to look at the back of the cartons before drinking.

I didn't know until this morning that my Sket One Ketchup Dunny arrived yesterday. I was super lucky because I got this off of an eBay auction. Including shipping, I only had to pay about $9 and I get the Dunny I want! I really want the Relish and Mustard Dunnies but they're being sold as a set of 3 (ketchup, relish and mustard) and the cheapest I found was $299. There are sellers selling the ketchup and relish together for a cheaper price but I also want the mustard.

No comments:

Post a Comment