Friday, September 24, 2010

Kingdom Cake Cupcakes + Miniature Toy Story Birthday cake


Yeah!! I finally received my birthday cake set from the Re-ment Toy Story Happy Birthday Party series. The birthday cake was the only set that I wanted. The other sets had more non-food miniatures and I'm not really in to that. I think Re-ment did a wonderful job with the cake. Look at the textures of the icing and cake! It's o realistic. All the cake decorations are movable so you can take decorations from other sets to mix and match.

I also went to Kingdom Cake today to get some cupcakes. Kingdom Cake is just a take-out window so all the cupcakes are pre-packed in fours, eights or twelves and flavors of the day are limited unless you pre-order in advance. These are miniature cupcakes but slightly larger than Mission Minis. They're $2 per cupcake so it's a little pricey but all the cupcakes are really moist. The blueberry lemon and lemon cupcakes are really good. They're sweet and extremely tart at the same time! I somehow didn't like the red velvet as much because the flavor was somewhat subtle and just tasted more like a sweet cupcake with no specific flavor. I was told that their Thai Iced Tea cupcakes were really good but I have to arrange a day to go there because their hours conflict with my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment