Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bloomingdale's Friends and Family discount + My current skin protection

Bloomingdale's Friends and Family discount will be going on from Sep 30 to Oct 3rd. You have to have a printed pass to shop in person to get the 20% off but you can also shop online using the code: FRIENDS

The following is what I've have been using recently:
From left to right: The Body Shop Vitamin E eye cream, Philosophy Turbo Booster C powder, Neutrogena Age Shield + Repair Sunblock. I usually don't wear an eye cream but I've noticed the area below my eyes have been a little tight lately so I think I need to moisturize that area a little more before applying the sunblock. This Neutrogena sunblock already provides daily moisture so I don't need an extra moisturizer for the face. This sunblock contains Feverfew and Vitamin E to neutralize free radicals. Since I mix the Turbo Booster C powder with the sunblock, I don't apply it on my eyelids or the Turbo Booster C powder will sting my eyes! The Turbo Booster C powder is suppose to protect against free radical damages and will lighten scars or discolorations.
The tiny spoon that's included.
The powder can get really packed in the spoon like cornstarch so I have to bang the spoon on my palm to get the spoonful out.
Now adding the sunblock. This amount is more than enough to cover my face and neck. When I have extra I just rub it on the back of my hands.
Ready to go on my face. The powder dissolves easily and doesn't change the color of my sunblock. Be aware when you mix mineral sunscreen with the Turbo Booster C powder because the color change from white to a pale beige color. I tried that once but you can't tell the difference once you apply it onto your face so I don't think it's a major concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment