Monday, September 20, 2010

Mission Mini Cupcakes + Mimo Miniature Desserts

From left to right: Peanut Butter, Aztec Chocolate, Red Velvet, Horchata. These are my favorite flavors from Mission Minis. The ones w/ a chocolate cake base are moist but the Horchata and Red Velvet are always kind of dry. But I still get them whenever I have a craving because this shop is the closest to work. Also, I prefer mini cupcakes over regular sized ones because the icing to cake ratio is perfect and I can just pop the whole thing into my mouth.
These are from the Mimo Hong Kong Style Dessert series
The one on the left is a durian cake and the one on the right is fruit filled mochi
From left to right: mixed fruit w/ jellies, mango + grapefruit + sago in coconut milk, mixed fruit + sago
Durian in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment