Monday, August 31, 2009

Stickers + Polymer Clay Wafers

New stickers to my collection! I bought 5 sheets of the donut/ice designs but regret not getting more of the bear/bird design! $1 a sheet from Ichibankan.
Made these from polymer clay. The Oreo-color resulted from mixing 1/4 pack of Black Sculpey with 1/8 pack of Chocolate Sculpey. I had a hard time mixing the colors for the heart shaped wafers and I felt that they look more like waffles instead of wafers. I mixed a little Tan, a little Chocolate and mostly Sunshine Sculpey to get this color. I don't know the exact amount. If I thought it was too brown, I'll just keep on adding the Sunshine color. Heart and bear shaped cookie cutters were used. For the rectangular wafers, I just used a razor blade. I'm not sure if I will use silicone caulk or the Grace whipped clay for the wafer cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment