Sunday, August 23, 2009

Big Bow Headband + Four-eyed Kitty Tee







My latest cute finds. I haven't worn such thick headbands since the 2nd grade! But the huge bow is just perfect for a hime gyaru look. I was debating whether to get the black or the cream colored one because I tend to dye my hair SUPER jet black even though my hair is already dark so the bow won't be as noticeable. The floral charm from the cream colored headband had gold trimmings and I'm not a huge fan of gold accessories. So I ended up w/ black. I know my boyfriend will think it's silly to wear big bows on the head but you can never please everyone, anyway! Forever21, $8.80.
Finally received this tee! Got this kitty tee from Delia's for $24.50. Saw this a few weeks ago but was backordered. I just love how the red glasses and bow contrast with the black/white image of the kitty. Planning to wear this tee w/ my hair fix into a huge high bun + a small red stain bow in front of the bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment