Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Re-ment X Sanrio Snack Mascot Keychains

This is one the Re-ment series that's worth buying the whole set because everything is so kawaii!! Even though these are sold as blind bags, they're are packaged in a pouch without any cardboard wrapper so it's pretty easy to determine each style by gently squeezing each pouch. So great for those who don't plan on buying the whole set but just don't squeeze so hard that the pouches are all crumbled or else it's difficult for the store to sell them. My favorites are the Chinese steamed pork bun and the ice cream cone. These keychains are the spongy squeezable so I don't really plan on using them as keychains because my keys might damage them. Plus, I don't want to get them dirty so most likely I'll hang one on my purse once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment