Sunday, October 3, 2010

What would you like for a Sunday afternoon snack?


I would definitely go for the cakes but of course these are made of plastic so it would only be good for dolls! These pieces are of better quality because they were the older sets released at least 3 years ago. I need to organize my collection again so I'm going through sets that are still in their original boxes and pouches. These are usually the duplicates or triplicates I've been holding on to for a while and I've been very indecisive to whether I should keep or sell them. The miniatures from the 2 pictures are part of the triplicates I've decided to keep. If time permits, I'm going to stop by Ichiban Kan and Beverly's to purchase more plastic containers to store my minis so I can get rid of the original packaging. They do take up a lot of space!

No comments:

Post a Comment