Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Japanese Oreo products + Rilakkuma Butter Sticks + Scrapbook paper

Unlike Glico, Kabaya frequently acquires licensing for popular characters. I've seen Hello Kitty & Thomas the Train. Seems like Rilakkuma is currently the most popular from San-x. Re-ment already has plans for releasing 2 Rilakkuma sets but not the other San-x characters.
Even the pouch is covered with Rilakkuma! The sticks are butter flavored and they taste pretty much the same as Glico's Pretz.
Japanese Oreo candy bars! I thought I give these a try because the Japanese Kit Kats were so good. The one on the top is matcha green tea and the bottom one is milk tea. I thought the center was chocolate w/ Oreo bits but whole thing seemed to be a cookie covered in a layer of chocolate. Even my brother thought so too so his first reaction was, "it's so chalky!"

Matcha Green Tea. I love this one and I'm definitely going to stock up on these next time!

Milk Tea. I didn't really like this one because the milk tea seemed to be the Earl Grey type of milk tea so it tasted too perfumey.

I did go to Beverly's to get some storage boxes and when I walked through the scrapbook paper aisle, this design immediately caught my eye. I instantly thought that it will be pretty as dollhouse wall paper for a tea house setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment