Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hello Kitty x Urban Outfitters Vinyl Figures Series 3

The 3rd series of the Hello Kitty vinyl figures are now available but  it's a real disappointment compared to previous series. They're less edgy. Each of these figures are suppose to represent a certain country by the outfit they're wearing but Sanrio has already done this before with their plush dolls. But since I've already collected series 1 and series 2, I got them just for the sake of having a complete collection. The bad thing about buying from Urban Outfitters is that they throw in several cases of the figurines into one bin. So you will end up with many duplicates. I bought 12 boxes (that's already $96!) today and I ended up with 2 extra Germany, 2 extra England and  3 extra Kenya. I still need 5 more figures to complete the set but I don't know how much I need to spend in order to get the rest! The package indicates that there's a secret Hello Kitty but it's just Hello Kitty in Kimono. The ones I still need are Canadian, French, Chinese, Japanese (the secret one) and American Hello Kitty. The ones I have so far are:

Scotland
England
Germany
Spain
Kenya
The country's name is indicated on the bottom of the figurine

Urban Outfitter's shopping bag and it's not plastic or paper

Made of the same material as those reuseable bags

1 comment:

  1. i was looking up those urban bags online, i think i found the manufacturer's site for these urban reusable bags, www.primelinepackaging.com

    ReplyDelete