Monday, October 11, 2010

Blueberry Kit Kats and Mango Oreo Cookie Bars

Not green tea but I still wanted to try this.
I wanted to get some more of the green tea Oreo bars but they were sold out. The only flavor available was the Mango and it only came in the family packs. For just this and the Kit Kats, it was already $12 ( can buy a huge bag of Halloween candies from Costco) but these are limited time only flavors so I wanted to try them before they're gone.
I thought these Kit Kats would be light purple or contain flecks of dried blueberry bits but it just look like an ordinary Kit Kat bar. Once you open a pack, the strong blueberry aroma just pops out but tastes like milk chocolate with a hint of sweet blueberry flavor. I don't dislike this but I don't think I would have an urge to buy another bag.  
The mango flavor was surprisingly strong and reminds be of Chinese style mango puddings. This tastes better than the Oreo Milk Tea but not as good as the Oreo Matcha Green Tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment