Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tomorrow will be my first day


This kit was purchased from Walgreens for about $11.99 + tax. My teeth are looking a little yellow again so it's time to whiten them. I usually use Crest white strips but I saw this set and decided to test it out. I know it will be messier than the strips but I wanted to see if the gel can get between the teeth better. Also, it whitens the whole set of teeth instead of just the front and takes only 5 minutes per application. The whole process takes 2 weeks and I have to use it twice daily. Here's a pic of my teeth right now (this was taken under natural light) and will take another pic after I'm finished. Also, a friend will be making an appointment for teeth whitening at his dentist's office. So I will try to get the before and after pic! If you ever see those teeth whitening kiosks at the mall, DO NOT TRY
IT! I was there when a friend tried it out. They were doing a special for the holidays so instead of $99 it was $69 so my friend thought it was cheap. When he was done, I did not see any difference at all while he said it looks 1 shade whiter. For just one shade whiter, just use the Crest white strips or maybe this 5 minute whitening set! It will save you some money.


No comments:

Post a Comment