Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Teeth Whitening Update + Friend's Brite Smile Results




Okay, here are my friend's Brite Smile result pics from yesterday. The 2 images w/ the blue frames were taken at the dentist's office while the other 2 pics were taken w/ his digital camera (taken under natural lighting). The cost was $299. What do you think? After the process, my friend was given the 2 pics w/ the blue frame but did not have the chance to look in the mirror yet. He was initially very disapointed and the dentist heard him in the other room and came over to see what's wrong. My friend was expecting bright white teeth you see on celebrities. The dentist said natural teeth will always have a yellowish tone. Whenever you see super white teeth on a person, those must be veneers. The dentist further explained that the slight yellowish stuff near his bottom gumline can be removed through deep cleaning. The greyish spot right next to the front tooth is actually a tiny cavity and will be invisible once it gets filled. When I saw him I did notice that his teeth were whiter than before and his teeth now looks "cleaner." After looking at the mirror, he does agree that his teeth, although not hollywood white, is definitely noticeably whiter. Once he gets his cavity filled, I'll do another update!
As for my Plus White home whitening kit, I've abandoned the mouth tray since my very first use. The tray does not conform to my shape and doesn't enable the gel to reach near my gumline. I just use my finger and pack the gel onto the front of my teeth. Instead of doing it for 5 minutes, I leave the gel on for 10 minutes. Also, I've been doing it only once a day since I'm always in a rush during the mornings. I'll see what the outcome will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment