Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Decotti Set is here!

My cupcake Decotti set is here!! Saw these months and months ago and finally gave in.


I like the one w/ the brown base and purple rhinestones.

What's in this set. While reading the package, I found out that the rhinstones are not crystal but acrylic. I might head down to my local bead store to get the Swarovski ones to get that extra bling on my cupcake!


2 star tips. The one in the middle is just a cap for the fake whip cream.


Here's the expensive "whip cream." From the ingredient list, this cream is silicon. I'm going to stop by Lowe's or Home Depot to get a tube of 100% silicon caulking to do a comparison.


The four cupcakes waiting to be decorated. Lobster clasps are already attched to them so this can easily be converted into a keychain or a phonestrap (phone strap parts can now be purchased at Michaels. It's located in the jewelry findings section).


Look at the details of the cupcake


On my palm to give you an idea of the sizes. I'm going to show this set to a friend before I start decorating them. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment